Russell Pocket Lodge is located on the picturesque Atherton Tablelands in North Queensland near the village of Yungaburra.
This boutique agistment facility, nestled on the banks of Lake Tinaroo offers both long and short term horse accommodation.
The property is all new and is purpose built with features designed for the ultimate in comfort and safety - which means peace of mind for you!
- Pasture improved and fertilised paddocks for individuals and small groups
- Concrete block shelter sheds in every paddock, along with large established trees
- 24 hour supervision and care by experienced horse people
- Twice daily feeds with a customised diet for every horse. We feed the fabulous Mitavite range of products
- Full rugging service by request
- Specialised facilities available such as specialized equine vet on call, foaling down and artificial breeding services, horse crush, hospital stables
- Olympic size, professional surface dressage arena, rubber lined round yard and kilometres of quiet tracks and roads for riding
- see the video - http://youtu.be/5dX3siJRTLs
All this at reasonable rates, see Agistment_contract.pdf
© Copyright 2012 Russell Pocket Lodge